Tuesday, February 15, 2011

10K for the win

No, I didn't win the lottery for $10,000 although that would be fantabulous also! I-could-go-on-a-shopping-spree or put-it-towards-our-1year-anniversary-trip-to-Bora-Bora or invest-it-in-my-IRA or.... *looks over and realizes the you're giving me the I don't give a sh*t look* My bads. Got excited about what I could do with $10,000 - heck you know you were daydreaming about the possibilities also. Anyway, what I was saying was I just started my blog a few days ago and I have to take a temporary hiatus from posting this week. Boo! I know, I'm a bad blogger. My team at my corporate job has been delegated the task of reviewing the 2010 10-K for our company, which means we have to tick and tie each number within the report to various support documents. Major task and we have a deadline of 3 days - yikes!! Their providing breakfast and lunch if that tells you how tight the timeline is. Maybe I'll get to sneak in some time to do a quick update, but no promises! I'm just hoping to survive this week with as little wrinkles, zits, and gray hairs as possible. Wish me luck and see you sooooon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...