Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A-B-C... 1-2-3!

Gotta love the King of Pop!!

Remember back in high school when questionnaire's about yourself was the cool thing to do and then you forwarded your answers to your friends and asked them to do the same? Oh, you thought that was lame and didn't participate or deleted the email immediately? Well psh on you because all the "cool/popular" kids did it! Laaaaame-o!!!! I kid, I kid. There's been quite a few variations of these surveys floating around the blogging world (e.g., 30 before 30), and decided to submit to blogger pressure and participate for kicks and giggles. Why? Because all the cool/popular bloggers are doing it - duh! Now proceed to get to know me better!

A. Age: 25 (I had a quarter century meltdown when this came by)
 
B. Bed size: Queen
 
C. Chore you dislike: Dishes - that's why the dishwasher was invented people! 
 
D. Dogs: Wrigley aka Wrigs, a Jack Russell, and Comet, a white lab (yes, we named it after Comet from Full House - so what!)
 
E. Essential start to your day:  Breakfast and checking out SlickDeals, Groupon, LivingSocial, and blogs, in that exact order (I'm part OCD, not fully, just partially okay?).
 
F. Favorite color:  Blue and Green 
 
G. Gold or silver:  White gold although I do wear a yellow gold necklace 24/7. It was a family heirloom.
 
H. Height:  5' 5" with 3" heels on. You do the math. Or not and just let me enjoy being average heighth
 
I. Instruments you play(ed): Tickling the good ole ivories 
 
J. Job title:  Senior IT Analyst
 
K. Kids: Someday...
 
L. Live: 18 miles North of Dallas, TX
 
M. Mom’s name:  Lang
 
N. Nicknames:  Nemo because I have a bad fin knee and love to swim or Yun (my Chinese name)
 
O. Overnight hospital stays:  Does 'when I was born' count? No? Hm..
 
P. Pet peeves: When people bounce their knees while sitting, make random noises with their mouth/pens/etc. when they're bored for an extended amount of time, or brag about other donut shops when they come to ours (quit coming to ours if you're so unhappy with our products, but yet, you come back weekly! What gives?!) 
 
Q. Quote from a movie: "NOT THE DUTCH OVEN TOBY!! NOT THE DUTCH OVEN!!!" - Theodore from Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel.
 
R. Righty or lefty:  Shouldn't the lefty word of this question be on the left side of the 'or' and the Righty be on the right side??? Being partially OCD again - d'oh! *woooosah. woooosah* Righty.
 
S. Siblings:  Lil bro - we share the same birthday (Oct. 21), but are 4 years apart 
 
T. Time you wake up:  Monday thru Friday: If I'm working out in the morning, 4:45am, if not, 6am. Saturday and Sunday: 1:45am.
 
U. Underwear:  Yes? I do wear them or are you asking what kind?? 
 
V. Vegetables you don't like: Collard greens, snow peas, celery...
 
W. What makes you run late: The hubs. He claims to get ready faster than I do and procrastinates, therefore, making us late. Ugh! Or when we oversleep from our nap on the weekends after the shop - oops!
 
X. X-rays you’ve had:  My left knee times 20 (literally), teeth (routine checkups, when I had locked jaw due to TMJ, and for braces)
 
Y. Yummy food you make:  Just recently started cooking a lot so the hubs could probably answer this one better. 
 
Z. Zoo animal favorites:  The zoo kind of creeps me out. Probably because it stinks and because it houses an animal I'm deathly afraid of, which shall not be named *shudders* I've always wanted a pet monkey though, weird story!


Are you going to submit to blogging pressure and do a personal questionnaire?

2 comments:

  1. You crack me up! And now I'm very curious about the zoo animal that shall not be named! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading these responses! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...