Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bridesmaid's Dresses: Revisited

I recently had a major minor panic attack when my dear friend, Hany, a bride to be, asked her fellow bridesmaids to pick out a style of dresses each of us liked. Well, I guess Hany's prayer for me worked because a light at the end of the tunnel was visible and a silver lining in the sky appeared. Cue angels in a church choir singing - hey! I can use all the help I can get okay?? Shesh! Anyway, I'll let you be the judge of how well I did on my selection:








Well judges? How did I do??

1 comment:

  1. Those are all super cute! I think the bride will def like them! Thanks for your comment on my blog, I am going to be posting a few more soon too (with hopefully some better instructions) so check back!

    ~ Jen @ http://pinstripestopearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...