Monday, May 2, 2011

Random Mondays!

Today's Random Monday emoticon rating:


Item in question:
During a Sam's run, I was in desperate need of releasing the fluids from an important organ in my body. Since we go to Sam's at least twice a week, I could locate the facilities with my eyes closed if need be, but they're currently doing some renovations so I had to search for the ladies room looking like a tourist trying to find a location while reading a map in a foreign country.

After a few minutes scurrying around, I found it! I thought finally! phew.


But as I entered and rounded the quick corner, I had to do a quick reeeewiiiind to make sure I was indeed in the women's restroom.

Yup, the sign still said Women's Restroom. I realized the urinals were covered, but still. Have you ever accidentally (or intentionally since it's apparently an okay practice in Italy) gone into the opposite sex's restroom?

2 comments:

  1. Hrmm, can't say I've done that before, and I hope it stays that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! I did!! At a huge park in California, we were a big group of women and couldn't all wait for the one bathroom so we started using the men's room - naturally when I came out a man was waiting to use it. Talk about embarassing!!

    BTW, I'm a new follower from Weddingbee (I'm Mrs. Rubber Stamps!)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...