Monday, August 8, 2011

Random Mondays!

*peeks around the corner* Timidly, "Hi fellow blogsters!" I know I took quite a hiatus from blogging (work is going through some major organizational changes), but I'm back (hopefully) and I'm hoping to finally be wrapping up my wedding recap because um. our anniversary is coming up in about a month. Holy bujeebuzz! Already!! To start things off right, back to our regular programming (if you still poke your head around these parts of the blog any way)!

Today's Random Monday emoticon:

Item in question:
During our "spontaneous" summer vacation over the July 4th weekend, we spotted some GORGEOUS flowers right outside our hotel. I instantly fell in love with them, but have no idea what they are! I'd love to add them to our flowerbed around the pool! It's also massive! Like bigger than the size of my foot. I have a proof of this, but not sure where I filed that picture away at... FYI: I wear a size 8!
Isn't is gorgeous???

Do you know what this beautiful plant is? What's your favorite plant/flower?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...