Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mr. President

...seductively sang by the eternally beautiful Marilyn Monroe. Stock market is closed today so that means no work for me today at the corporate job AND my awesome mother-in-law is working for me at the shop so no work there either! Which means... I get to take a mini vaca with the hubs to Oklahoma to visit my family, whom I haven't seen since our wedding in Sept. 2010! Yikes! We drove up Sunday after we closed the shop and will head back South on Tuesday. We plan on eating food we miss in OK and spending quality family time and most importantly - relaxing and sleeping in! WOOHOO!!

Mi familia

My favorite aunt, uncle, and cousins

Both pictures were taken by Colorband PhotoArtisans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...