Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Honey!!! I'mmmmm Hoooooooome!

Our trip to Oklahoma was a quick one and it was great seeing all my family again. Some odd incidents occurred, but I'll discuss that in a later post. Today's post will be short since I have some work to catch up on, but here's a little snip bit into dinner at one of the new places in Oklahoma, Hibachi Supreme Buffet. Rating on a scale of 1-10: 1. The only yummy thing about this restaurant, the ice cream!! It was Blue Bell in those little cups you get in grade school and they had a variety of flavors! If they only had those lil wooden spoons too...


This sign was also on the host's podium


More than 4 items on the buffet had inaccurate labels:
Last time I checked, I think that's orange chicken...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...