Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Battle of the Weeds!

As you (may or may not) recall, I was dressed in a Tomb Raider outfit a couple weekends ago to tell the damn weeds who's boss on the house grounds. What? You're calling my bluff on the weeds? Oh. You mean the Tomb Raider outfit? Fine fine fine. So I wasn't, but why you always gotta be bustin mah bubble?!

Any way, I mentioned how the broad leaf weeds started wilting shortly after the spraying rampage, but the clover looking ones stood their grounds and was ready to battle it out with me. I also mentioned I'd go back and hose it down some more, but I never got around to doing that. Oops! While pulling into our driveway, I noticed the ugly green foliage was missing. I did a double take when I got out of my car, and sure enough, they're dead! O.M.G y'all - I literally did a happy dance right then and there. Wanna see? Wanna see? Wanna see? Okay! See!

I need to pull them out so they don't grow back

Yay for no more weeds in the back! Now onto the front...

When I walked into the house, I found these two cuties chillaxing in our guest bedroom. Apparently, I didn't lock Callie and Scout's crate well when I left for work yesterday morning.
No damage was done unless you call relaxing a crime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...