Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cheater, Cheater, Pumpkin Eater

Work has got me completely swamped these two days so today's post is kind of another cheater. You got to know a little about me and the hubs, so what's next? The story of each and every one of our dates, ours ups and downs, our pros and cons... What? You don't really care? Well then! Pfft on you. I kid, I kid! Instead, maybe you'd like to know about how the hubs proposed? I figured you'd like that one a little better. Check out our proposal story!

How did your Prince Charming sweep you off your feet?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alice! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I just read your proposal story - too cute! How funny that you had no idea that entire time that he was about to propose!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...