Thursday, June 30, 2011

Girls, Just Wanna Have Fu-un: The Bachelorette Party

When it came to the party that would signify my one last fling, the girls pursed their lips tight on information. No one wanted to tell me the deets other than we're having dinner and having a good time. Simple enough right? One minor major thing is, while I may be conservative, my girls are the total opposite. These girls know how to have a good time if you know what I mean. So I got super worried about what the big night would entail. Meanwhile, then fiance told me to just let loose and enjoy the evening. He's a keeper when he tells you to not worry about the party even though he knows the girls can be a lil wild sometimes! haha!

The night started at my house where all the girls got ready and awesome friend, Van, designated herself as the DD for the evening. What a sweetheart! If I haven't told you before how awesome she is, well, she totally is, and then some!

First up, dinner at The Fish in Uptown. MOH found an awesome gift certificate through Restaurant.com - $100 to spend on food for $40. Score!!! You know what that means right? Ladies - order whatever you like! Don't you just wish you could do that all the time especially during wedding planning? Chiavari chairs are how much? No problem! I'll take it! Oh, the peonies are not in season and will cost extra to ship here? Okay! Le sigh. If only...
Hot Rock - "American Kobe" wagyu with ginger soy
Assorted tempura

Once we were done stuffing our faces with delicious sushi, it was time to open presents!
Some were a little more difficult to open than others.
My MOH offered her muscles on this one!
Looks like I'll be good to go in the lingerie
department for some time!

No party is ever complete without dessert/cake and this party is no exception!! Van's sister-in-law made a cake all.my.own. Keeping in mind this is a bachelorette party, can you guess what design my cake was?? Oh come on! Take a stab. ....... EH! No, it's not something phallic resembling a male jewels. Try again! ......

Ta Da!!
Apparently the corset was too small for the large
chested cake! Oh wait, it was intentional? Gotcha!

You know you want a close up!
It's in my wedding color - (clover) green!!
Please excuse the "nip slip"
After the girls "trashed" it with phallic candies
And cake smashing. It's okay, my face
didn't actually get smashed into the cake!

And don't forget the color coordinated party favors!
More color coordination! LOVE IT!
These guys were filled with condoms, lube,
glow stick bracelets, candy, etc.
Everyone loved em!
Outside of The Fish

After a fun evening of sushi, presents, and cake, it was time to burn off those calories at our next stop. The Ghost Bar!
First of many, many rounds of drinks...
And many, many rounds of shots! I foresee me worshipping
the porcelain throne later this evening. I hope I cleaned it...

And after each shot, I made this face.
Yuck! Not. a. fan.

But alcohol definitely loosens you up and apparently makes everything flipping hilarious. 

And donning the Bachelorette sash gets you a lap dance from fellow clubbers even though you profusely refuse.

While I may have been a weeeeeeee bit drunk tipsy, no amount of alcohol could have blurred my vision when I saw this chica's bootay.
This was the decent picture. The dress was
above her bum bum 95% of the evening. Classy!

Or this guy's cool mojo

Around 2am, we decided  to call it a night, but not without another group pic first (with some strangers)!
Walking into the evening morning after an amazing
time with some of my favorite ladies!

Major kudos to my MOH for planning my one last fling. She even did my makeup and picked out my outfit for me! She did a fabulous job wouldn't you say? Thanks my sister from another father!! Love you!

How did your bachelorette party go? Did your girls keep you in suspense about the details?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...