Monday, September 12, 2011

Always & Forever: Warming up

With boutonnieres pinned
and bouquets in hand
it was time to capture formal bridal portraits before the ceremony. I arranged for these to be done at the beginning so that we would have plenty of time for formal family portraits (there's tons of family) and fun bridal party portraits after the ceremony. But most importantly, tons of time to take bride and groom portraits! I wanted a variety of backdrops, poses, and fun, fun, fun photos!

First up, the groom struts his stuff.

Then the guys wanted join in on the fun by posing GQ and gangster
 
 
 
 

Follwed by the groom with the pretty bridesmaids.
 

Since my soon to be hubby made it very clear he didn't want to see me until I walked down the aisle, I waited upstairs in our suite until my photographer gave me the thumbs up it was safe to head downstairs. Why not capture more photos while waiting right?
 
 
 
Soon to be Father-in-Law 
Soon to be Mother-in-Law

I also took advantage of the opportunity to take some pictures with the kiddos I love! Which apparently is uber difficult. Mainly, just my soon to be nephew/ring bearer. He's a hoot!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sweet kisses from my flower girl.
 
 
 

Once we got clearance, it was my turn to head downstairs (with the assistance of my favorite lil kiddos)
 
 
 to capture photos of me in my full bride regalia (I clean up all right eh?),
 
 
with my ladies,
 
 
 
and with the guys.
 

Time flew by so quick and it was time to head back up to the suite as guests were making their way to the Peacock Terrace,
 
 
 

and it was time to put on my veil,
 

And make sure my ladies were still up high

One final deep sigh and it was go time. I was leaving the bridal suite for the last time as a single lady, a bachelorette, a girl friend.  I was on my way to becoming a married woman and a wife. To my best friend in the whole wide word. My future husband.




*All photos above were taken by Colorband PhotoArtisan.
  Floral arrangements by Expressions of Decor.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...